Art Circus Notes + Musings Limited-Edition Notebook Sets – Garden of Enid
We offer variable shipping rates depending on the size and weight of your item. This will be calculated at checkout.
If it does not calculate please contact the store so we can help you as some items need a specialised Quote to ship it to you.
If you want to arrange your own Courier we are more than happy to help a $45 handling fee is applicable for these instances if packing of the item is required.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Set of 2 x limited-edition, A6 notebooks featuring:
- 1 book (64 pages blank) + 1 book (54 pages ruled, 10 pages dot grid)
- Durable, scuff-resistant + recyclable Wibalin for covers, complete with deboss detail & buckram finish
- Individually sewn-bound with sturdy saddle stitch
- Cover artwork by emerging Australian artist
- Product designed in Australia + printed ethically using 100gsm FSC art paper from managed forests
About the artwork
Garden of Enid by Maggi McDonald, is a series of paintings inspired by her grandmother Enid's beautiful garden in South Africa, where she would spent many a summer holiday whilst growing up. There, Maggi recalls that she would spend endless hours playing among the garden beds that were filled with brightly coloured flowers. As Maggi says, "Painting this artwork has given me a strong sense of connection with this part of my childhood, that no doubt shaped the way I interpret the world today."