Set of 2 x limited-edition, A6 notebooks featuring:
- 1 book (64 pages blank) + 1 book (54 pages ruled, 10 pages dot grid)
- Durable, scuff-resistant + recyclable Wibalin for covers, complete with deboss detail & buckram finish
- Individually sewn-bound with sturdy saddle stitch
- Cover artwork by emerging Australian artist
- Product designed in Australia + printed ethically using 100gsm FSC art paper from managed forests
About the artwork
Coral 01 is part of ongoing side project 'Rhythms/Rituals' of Australian graphic designer and illustrator Nat Carroll, as she explores her obsessions with the rhythms and rituals of daily life, at the water's edge, on it's surface and within it's depths.
Fun Facts: Nat is a Pisces. She swam MANY laps of the local pool as a child. She lives in a coastal town. Her favourite past-time is floating. Aside from water, Nat is also inspired by music, nature, travel and patterns, illustrating scenes and imagery of an intricate, melodic and colourful nature.