Event Information Pack
Trader Trove Events Information Pack
Event types :
Small meetings and celebrations
- Size - 200 square metres
- Capacity - 100 pax
- Car parking - four car parks (plus street parking) available between business hours of 9-5pm, ten car parks (plus street parking) after business hours. Other parking can be arranged upon request.
- Music – you will have access to a high quality Pioneer surround sound stereo system
- All weather venue - floor space undercover with access to outdoor courtyard if weather permits.
- Daylight filled space
- Easy wheelchair access
Per hour rates - $330 (including GST) per hour. Minimum 3 hours hire.
Our hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 9-5pm, Sunday 9-3pm. If choosing to hire within these hours, please be aware that the space will be shared with our retail store and staff.
If you choose to host your event after business hours, you will have the space exclusively and it can be arranged to suit your needs. A Trader Trove staff member will be present at all times.
For both options, all shop stock will remain in the space, however can be moved and adjusted as per your requirements.
Exclusive day hire for entire ground floor space - $4,400 (including GST) per day
This option entitles you to privately hire our space for a 24-hour period. All stock can be moved out of the shop and the space can be a blank canvas for your event. We can include items from our retail store and styling at an additional cost.
Trader Trove reserves the right to utilise the upstairs office space at all times (which is accessed via the common area/ foyer.
Please refer to the below inclusions and terms and conditions.
- We are happy to supply some select rattan furniture pieces, plants and props from the store as styling for your event, however this is on a case by case basis and must be discussed with management prior to booking (at a rate of $50 per hour) any damage or theft will incur a charge at RRP
- Portable art walls – If your event is an art exhibition, we have six plain white moveable art walls available for your use.
- Power - you will have access to multiple power points within the room, you will be required to provide your own extension leads.
- Lighting - we have warehouse style bay lights plus roof power for any extra down lights. We also have LED spotlights in foyer/common area, however extra down lighting may be required for art exhibitions.
- Ladders - you will be able to use the tall ladders we have in the space to access roof beams and lighting.
- Toilets – we have two toilets (male and female)- one in the front of the space and one out the back.
- Kitchenette - with medium fridge, small supply of crockery and cutlery, and toaster, coffee machine (supply own beans, milk), kettle and microwave
- Additional items such as bulk seating, furniture, cutlery, crockery, glasses, table cloths, food, beverage etc. must be sourced by the client (we are happy to provide recommendations)
- All food and beverages are to be provided by a mobile caterer of your choice. They will have access to power but must provide their own extension leads. Please ensure you or your caterer have all RSA permits if you will be serving alcohol.
- You must also provide staffing for all food and beverage services. - For events with an attendance over 100 pax, security is required and is at the expense of the client.
- Cleaning of the premises is required before your hire period has finished. All rubbish must be removed from the premises prior to your departure. A skip can be provided upon application.
Prior to your event
- All event plans are subject to approval by Trader Trove management - One month prior to your event, you are required to provide (in writing) a detailed list of all suppliers and an event schedule outlining all operational
details relating to your event (e.g. deliveries, when external suppliers will be onsite etc.)
- Clients are responsible for all operations and costs involved with the set up of the event space
- There are to be no nails, hooks, hanging or plugging in of equipment without prior approval.
- Music and events must cease by 11pm (this is a council requirement) - The client is responsible for the locking of the venue after the event has ceased. Keys will be provided.
- Trader Trove accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or the client’s guests, including hire equipment and all items that are on site. See below agreement for details.
No candles or burning materials
No consuming food and drink on soft furnishings unless pre-approved by owner
After your event
- Clients are responsible for all operations and cost involved with the breakdown of the event space.
- Rubbish removal and cleaning is the responsibility of the client
Covid Safe Plan
- Please provide in writing prior to the event your covid safe plan
- This plan must be submitted 7 days prior and without it your event will not be able to go ahead.
Deposit and Payment
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking - The remainder of the fees must be paid in full two calendar months prior to your event
- Bond - a minimum of three hours ($990 incl GST) bond will be taken for per hour bookings. A minimum of one-day hire ($4,400 incl GST) bond will be taken for full day bookings.
If you need to cancel your event, please advise us in writing at your earliest convenience.
Unfortunately all cancellations made within 3 months of your booking will result in your deposit being forfeited.
Thank you for booking your event with us. We are very much looking forward to working with you to make your event a day to remember.