- Premium recycled polyester canopy made from plastic bottles
- UPF50+ protection
- Colour fast and fade-resistant
- Height 2m
- Canopy open 1.8m
- Pole diameter 25mm
- Weight 3.2kg
- Click in mechanism for opening / closing
- Polished Beech wooden pole with aluminium tube
- Beech retro-style wooden top
- Canopy is trimmed with 100% recycled cotton tassels
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Matching carry bag
- Exclusive Isla In Bloom print, printed with earth friendly inks
- Please note, colours may vary slightly due to lighting / editing in lifestyle images. When making your choice, please refer to the first couple of images with the white background as that is a true representation of the umbrella.
Our Weekend size is a lighter and slightly smaller version of the Premium Umbrella for effortless travel to and from the beach.
Quick and easy assembly ensures no-fuss with the family in tow, making it an essential summer accessory (please note, lifestyle images show the premium umbrella with the tilt mechanism).
Spot clean with cold, soapy water. Always leave to dry before storing your umbrella to prevent mould developing. Salt water and dirt should be cleaned immediately after use. Always pack your umbrella away after a day well spent. Store your umbrella in the carry bag provided and keep indoors. Fabric will fade slightly over time. A little bit of love and care goes a long way.