Discover Your Destiny With The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
This product is currently sold out.
- The Monk is back with a visionary new book on awakening your authentic greatness, full of fresh and exciting new lessons to stimulate your life.
- Combining Eastern wisdom with Western success principles in this deeply inspiring, yet highly practical guide, Robin Sharma offers a blueprint for living a beautiful life, rich with joy, prosperity and lasting inner peace.
- This fable follows the story of Dar Sanderson, a middle-aged human resources manager with a good job, nice home and steady income.
- Despite his apparent success, Dar is deeply unhappy, realising that his good life is keeping him from his best life. After encountering the Monk, he embarks on a 6-month odyssey to discover his authentic self and reclaim the life of his dreams. Along the way he learns the 7 stages every person must choose to walk if they wish to seek a life of lasting happiness and personal freedom.
- Robin Sharma is renowned for his captivating story-telling, which has earned him fans including the master of spiritual fiction Paulo Coelho.